Energy Capital & Power, Africaʼs leading investment platform for the energy sector, is now hiring full-time Account Executives who will be responsible for seeking sales and managing client relationships. This includes acquisition of sponsors, partners and delegates for Energy Capital & Power’s series of conferences.
The Account Executive will also be responsible for promoting and selling ECP services, including government and market consultancy, investment promotion (licensing rounds, road shows), brand advisory, specialized events and content development.
- Manage existing clients to guarantee repeat business and cultivate new relationshipsIdentify new sales inquiries, present our portfolio of services and convert leads to sales
- Research, update and manage internal contact databases
- Ensure payments are made, recorded and pursued
- Report to the Senior Management and coordinate with operations staff to plan and execute events that exceed expectations and deliver ROI
- Track efficacy and make quantified measurements of daily activities using internal reporting tools and third party platforms.
*Candidates must be willing to relocate to Sub-Saharan Africa for 6-12 month projects with breaks in between.
- University graduates with a sound knowledge of international, business and economic affairs
- Prior experience in sales is preferred but not compulsory.
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English. Fluency in a second language, preferably Portuguese, French or Spanish, is a plus.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- Outstanding personal presentation.
- Excellent organizational, networking and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, functioning well within a team environment while being capable of working independently.
- Must demonstrate problem solving and communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Capable of adapting to new cultures and changing environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, HubSpot & Trello
- Competitive commission-based earnings
- International health insurance
- Travel expenses
- 25 days annual leave
If you fit the description and are ready to embark on a unique adventure like no other, please send a copy of your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org