The National Development Plan (PDN) 2018-2020 of the Executive has amongst its goals (Goal 2.2) the construction of refineries as a means to increase the internal processing capacity of oil products.
Having found the consortium for the construction of a refinery in Cabinda and, with working underway to define the consortium that will construct the Lobito refinery, the Executive, through Angola’s Ministry of Mineral and Petroleum Resources, intends to launch, on the 24th of October in Luanda, a tender to find a company or consortium of companies to finance, build and operate (BOT system) the Soyo refinery in Zaire province.
Two Project Roadshows are scheduled for October 10th at the Epic Sana Hotel in Luanda, Angola and October 22 at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel in Dubai.
Luanda Roadshow Program:
- 8:00 am – Registration of participants and guests
- 8:55 am – Singing of the National Anthem of the Republic
- 9h00 – Opening note given by the Minister of Mineral and Petroleum Resources, Dr. Diamantino Azevedo
- 9:30 am – Technical Presentation on the Soyo Refinery Construction Project
- 10:30 am – Question and answer session
- 12:00 pm – Cocktail
- 13h00- Closure of activity
Additional information about the Project will soon be published at www.refinariadosoyo.ao