Graphic designer with 5-10 years of experience for the creation of all media products such as:
- Advertising and marketing materials
- Logo design
- Corporate identity development
- Website concept design/prototyping
- Digital Media
Typical Activities include:
- Liaising with clients and various internal departments to determine their requirements & budgets
- Managing commercial proposals, brochures and prospectuses from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Managing junior designers for publications from setting master design layouts through to editing layout, print and production.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, branding materials and website prototyping/design.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with internal departments and external printers and suppliers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met a material is printed to the highest quality
Key Skills required:
- Excellent IT skills, especially in the following design-related software:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Other design and photo-editing software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work with a team as well as manage a small team.